Monday, November 22, 2010

Inspiration found in our Flickr group!

I found some inspiration in our Flickr group for this weeks Show and tell: view from above. Enjoy!

{Daily Wyatt}

{Live Every Moment}

{Anika}

{Memoirs of a Momma}

{Allie Photography}

I like to randomly select lovely photos from our flickr group to share with all of you! Click here if you'd like to join our Flickr group.

And, just in case you all don't know.... I have a Holiday Card/Photo challenge over at The Paper Mama! Share your holiday creation to try and win some awesome goodies!

4 comments:

  1. thanks for showing off my photo... I LOVE that tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey that's my pic!! HA! my husband is so darn cute with is ASL! Thanks Chelsey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Chelsey for picking my photo!!! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just scrolling through the blog and saw my photo! What a thrill!! Thanks so much. A very nice honor to be chosen by you! All of these are lovely

    ReplyDelete

❤ Something lovely to say?