Sunday, November 21, 2010

Show and Tell: A view from above

Inspiration: A view from above. A different angle on everything.


Show:

Tell: I snapped this photo real quick while Ruari was being crazy and I was trying to get my settings on my camera right. The photo came out WAY dark because it was just a test. But, I ran a couple of my actions and added a texture. I like how it came out. I think I'll talk more about it on Tuesday.

................................... 
You are welcome to link up to your blog post or a flickr photo. Please link back to Paper Heart Camera. Thank you!

Link up closes on Thursday, November 18th 11:59 PM my time. :) Come back Saturday to see if we share your photo as a favorite.

UPDATE:
Once a month we will give you a one word (sometimes 2) inspiration for a self portrait challenge. Have fun with this! The self challenge will be judged by a guest judge. This next months self challenge will be up on November 28th and the challenge word is "Comfort".



4 comments:

  1. I'm curious to see how others interpret view from above. Shooting up or shooting down? I love how your photo turned out especially if it started out too dark. I'm curious to read what you share about it on Tues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! And, I love your hardwoods.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful all the time. Even when the settings are a little off : )
    LOVE your pictures and your heart. It shows through in every post and it just makes my day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you know, i tend to like dark photos. i don't know why. i guess because they're so moody. but i tend to like a lot of the "messed up" shots that people have or i have. anyway, i like this shot. it's cool.

    ReplyDelete

❤ Something lovely to say?