Today I wanted to talk about watermarking our Instagram pictures. Now, I'm not say you have to do it, I'm just saying that it can help keep your pictures safer.
Of course watermarking won't stop someone from stealing it if they really want it but it definitely can help slow them down.
Here are some helpful tips:
1. Download a watermark app. I use iWatermark but I've heard great things about eZy Watermark too. (both $1.99)
2. I suggest using your Instagram name for your watermark but your blog url will work too.
3. Use a clear font. Nothing crazy or hard to read.
4. Place the watermark close to your subject. If it's placed in a corner or on the edge, it could be easy to remove.
5. When using your watermark, make sure you can read the entire name. Meaning, make sure part of it doesn't blend into the picture.
I wanted to share all the this because I know most of us are parents and I just want our kids to be safe. So tell me, do you watermark your IG pictures?