Sunday, September 11, 2011

Show and Tell Photo Challenge: Remember

Inspiration: Today is the 10th anniversary of September 11th. Share a sweet photo of a moment that you will always love to remember!

Show:


Tell: This is one of my favorite family photos. I love it. I will always remember this day and moment.

...................................  
You are welcome to link up to your blog post or a flickr photo. Please link back to Paper Heart Camera. Thank you!

Link up closes on Thursday's at 11:59 PM my time. :)

First time here? Click here for more info and upcoming photo challenges.



2 comments:

  1. Great creativity here. :)) 1st time linking and officially following :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog, pictures and creativity..
    I don't have anything specific to link up, but I do have some great pix in the last posts..
    Saw you stopped by! Thank you.. Means a lot cause I am in love with your blog!!

    <3xojo

    ReplyDelete

❤ Something lovely to say?