Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Touch Up Tuesday: Cropping


Edit: So, I took this photo a bit ago for Ashley Sisk's Scavenger Hunt Sunday. The theme was farm. I hadn't been to a farm that week... SOooooo... I grabbed Ruari's little toy horse and placed it in the grass. Snapped a photo.... did a little editing and then cropped it. I worked with the crop for quite a while... I wanted to make it look like a real horse. You know.... a real horse with glitter in her hair. ;D




Photography love...
 
Link up your Touch Ups below! Linky's always close at 11:59 PM Wednesday evenings (Pacific time).



5 comments:

  1. that's what horses look like on the east coast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually did a double take. That's pretty good Chelsey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You so funny....hey, where's that linky?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry everyone! I fixed the date on the linky. :) I blame mommy brain. :D

    ReplyDelete

❤ Something lovely to say?