Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Touch Up Tuesday: Boo.

Hello! I'd LOVE to welcome all of you lovely people to the 8th Touch Up Tuesday at Paper Heart Camera!

.................................

BEFORE:

AFTER:

My edit: I didn't want to do too much to this photo. Just a little touch up. First I did a little curves adjustment and a levels adjustment to fix the contrast and exposure. Then, I merged all of the layers.

I wanted the background blurred a bit. SO, I made a copy of the merged layer. I put a gausian blur on the copied layer and erased the areas over her and where she was sitting.

I cropped it so she was right in the center, and that's it! Happy Halloween everyone!


Photography love...




15 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet...lòòòve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like she was not a happy camper! Hannah wanted to be the poodle for Halloween this year - but she is to tall for the outfits. So she opted for a bride.

    ReplyDelete
  4. poor cutie she doesn`t know that she is cute in that get up. so pink.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww! Poor, sad puppy.

    Nice edit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poor Rauri...but seriously it makes me laugh every time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. okay...my capture word for that last comment was candy...how perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She was a poor little puppy - did she not want her photo taken?

    Lovely edit - I like the way you were able to blurr the background like that.

    Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww this is great hun and she is too cute!

    ReplyDelete

❤ Something lovely to say?