Saturday, October 2, 2010

Show and Tell Faves

Wow! This photo is wonderful! I love the bokeh... look at the fuzz on the flowers! Beautiful.
{Our Family of Four}

Talk about up close and personal! Wow, what a sweet photo.
{Ashley Sisk}

Sarah said she LOVES to get up close to her portraits to see the sparkle in their eyes. I love to do this too. This is a wonderful portrait.
{Sarah Halstead Photography}

I love the detail in this nest. Putting the nest on a black background really makes it pop. It's so lovely.
{Charlene McCoy}

Thanks so much for playing! The next Show and Tell challenge will be up on Monday: Contemplate your shot. Again, inspired by the Simplicity photography class. I'd love for you to think about what you're shooting. Is the background too distracting? Where's your focus? Have fun! :)



Photography love...




4 comments:

  1. These are all wonderful! Great work ladies (pats self on back).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for including my photo. I really enjoyed looking at all the wonderful submissions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Chelsey thanks so much for including me in your faves! It means quite a bit :) And the other images are so incredible, stunning work ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all great. Thanks for including me. :)

    ReplyDelete

❤ Something lovely to say?