These two photos were taken indoor without any natural light. This is my cat Princess. ANY time we turn on the water in the bathroom she comes running in. It's almost impossible to keep her out of the sink!
- For my first edit I took the SOOC photo and adjusted the Exposure to +.58 and the Offset to -.0098 and the Gamma to 1.0.
- Then, I ran my new action I created last week on it: Pacific NW Blend. I moved up the opacity of the brown fill layer... and made a couple other adjustments to taste.
- I took the SOOC photo and adjusted the Exposure to +.58 and the Offset to -.0098 and the Gamma to 1.0.
- Then I added a Black and white adjustment layer and adjusted the different colors to taste. Then set that layer to screen and lowered the opacity to 79%.
- I added one more adjustment layer: channel mixer and set it on the red filter preset. Set it to screen and lowered the opacity to 39%.
Let's see your edits!
Don't forget to check out this weeks Show and Tell photo challenge: A day in your life.