Monday, September 13, 2010

Show and Tell challenge: A day in your life.

I'd like to welcome you guys to the very relaxed photo challenge here at Paper Heart Camera: Show and Tell. Weekly I'll give you some inspiration... and it is up to you on how you'd like to interpret each inspiration. :) There are some rules. Just to keep the naughty people from being, well... naughty! 

...................................

Inspiration: Inspired by the photography class I'm taking from Simplicity, I'd like to see a day in your life. A snapshot that sums up your life.

Show:
{Ruari 8.5 months old}

Tell:
Just a little snapshot of my life. Everyday of my life this is it. My baby. I know I made it through all the internal bleeding and badness from her birth to take care of my baby.

You are welcome to link up to your blog post or a flickr photo. Please link back to Paper Heart Camera. Thank you!

................................... 

Link up closes on Thursday, September 16th 11:59 PM my time. :) Come back Thursday to see if we share your photo as a favorite.



2 comments:

❤ Something lovely to say?