Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Touch Up Tuesday

(I'm Sorry this is sooo late I schedule it and somehow it didnt post ugh.)

HELLOOOOOO!!!!
Its Audrey from The Daily Wyatt I wanted to show you that with just a few tweaks that you can turn a pretty photo into a stunning one.
oceanbeachvaca2before&afterbeach
As you can see the before photo was really light and not as dramatic as I like so what I did was first a clean edit (fixed the levels contrast etc.…) then I added warmth action from the PNW then I fixed the S curved to deepen the colors, sharpened it and removed any noise and was done.
That’s it. Simple.
Thepaperheartcamera

Link up your Touch Ups below! Linky's always close at 11:59 PM Wednesday evenings (Pacific time).
       Audrey from:
blogstuff7

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that is a beautiful touch up! Great job!

    In our sea of love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures and great edit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cool photograph! like the way the touch up changed it for the better

    ReplyDelete

❤ Something lovely to say?