Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Touch Up Tuesday: Eye pop

SOOC and After:

Edit: For this edit I really wanted to make Ruari's eyes pop! First I adjusted the contrast/brightness... etc. and cleaned up the shadows using my clone tool (I also removed that little bit of pacifier and the crusty under her nose).

Next I ran my Florabella Sharpen/Defog action. Flattened... and ran that same action a second time! But, this time I erased the sharpen/defog over everything BUT her eyes, just for a little extra pop. Then, I ran my Florabella Afternoon action (that gave it the golden glow). And lastly, I ran the Florabella Sheer Haze action. I lowered the Sheer Haze layers opacity to 25% and erased the layer just over her eyes... for just a teeny bit more pop. :) AND, that's it!



Photography love...
 
Link up your Touch Ups below! Linky's always close at 11:59 PM Wednesday evenings (Pacific time).



7 comments:

  1. My entry went in twice for some reason... if you could delete the first one... (#2 on the list) that would be great... thanx dearie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful edit, Chelsey! Her eyes are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it - those eyes really are electrifying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ur pictures always turn out so beautiful... What editing program do u use?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh golly! I love that edit!!! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful picture and great edit. Thanks for the detailed step by step. So helpful :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have amazing photo editing skills! :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag
    Join My Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

❤ Something lovely to say?