Sunday, June 19, 2011

Show and Tell Challenge: Parenthood

Inspiration: Parenthood
Show:

Tell: This is an oldie photo of Mike and Ruari. I love it.

...................................  
You are welcome to link up to your blog post or a flickr photo. Please link back to Paper Heart Camera. Thank you!

Link up closes on Thursday's at 11:59 PM my time. :)

Note:
Once a month we will give you a one word (sometimes 2) inspiration/suggested prompt for a self portrait challenge. Have fun with this! This next months self challenge will be up on June 26th and the suggested challenge word is "Soft".



4 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting.
    I have a page on my site that lists more than 300 hops, memes, and photo challenges… some for each day of the week. Yours is listed there, too.
    BTW, I thought a lot about my dad this Father's Day - my first Fathers Day with no dad. You can read it here if you like:
    http://acts17verse28.blogspot.com/2011/06/happy-fathers-day-without-dad.html
    NCSue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photo full of tenderness.

    ReplyDelete

❤ Something lovely to say?