Monday, May 30, 2011

Show and Tell Challenge: Self Portrait Challenge!

Wow.... I JUST realized today is Monday! I thought it was Sunday. :D That means this is late. Sorry! :D

Inspiration: Self Portrait Challenge! Suggested prompt: Number

Show:

Tell: This week is a self portrait challenge! The suggested prompt is "number". While there aren't any numbers showing in my photo... this photo is about the number around my waist I have lost! I've been doing the 30 Day Shred...  I've lost inches. Yay!

...................................  
You are welcome to link up to your blog post or a flickr photo. Please link back to Paper Heart Camera. Thank you!

Link up closes on Thursday's at 11:59 PM my time. :)

Note:
Once a month we will give you a one word (sometimes 2) inspiration/suggested prompt for a self portrait challenge. Have fun with this! This next months self challenge will be up on June 26th and the suggested challenge word is "Soft".



4 comments:

  1. Good for you, Chelsey. You always look great, tho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous self-portrait! you have such beautiful eyes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go! Love the portrait! You are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

❤ Something lovely to say?