Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Render the Light!

Here is a little tutorial on lighting effects in the "render" section in the filters menu--I show THAT in a video and then in another video I turn the result into a pretty little photo with the plugins that I usually work with. The best plugins I find are Noiseware and Portraiture by Imagenomic. Another is TopazAdjust, but I don't show that here.













This is NOT just a vignette effect. It's like a spherize, an oval lighting effect, a spotlight if you will, a bit more harsh than a vignette.
Here is another example:




Check out more by me at my blog at Captivus Living.
Thanks for reading!
Check out my recent photo challenge HERE!


2 comments:

  1. The final edit is absolutely stunning. I wish I was talented enough to do editing like this! xo

    ReplyDelete

❤ Something lovely to say?