Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Touch Up Tuesday: Black and white

SOOC:


First edit:

First edit: I adjusted the levels, curves, and did a little Selective Color adjusting to brighten things up. Ran my photo through noiseware, then Sharpened things up.

Black and White edit:

Black and white: For the black and white I just went with an action. I used Pamela Toppings B/W Bonjour action from her Bella set. By the way... don't forget to enter to win a necklace and action from Pamela Topping here! Ends January 19th, 2011!


Photography love...
 
Link up your Touch Ups below! Linky's always close at 11:59 PM Wednesday evenings (Pacific time).



12 comments:

  1. wow, it really is dramatic in black and white. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, she is so adorable! And those eyes! Gorgeous! (I know I don't have to tell you that! :) )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great edits!! She is so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that black and white conversion...too bad I can't win!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have some awesome photoshop skillz!

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEAUTIFUL edit!! Love it :) Your edits are just getting better and better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the shout out yesterday! Its fun to make things fly... Love this little guy, oh to only have skin like that again : ) Love the subtle brightening. You fine tuned and warmed it up perfectly.
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your black and white finish!

    ReplyDelete

❤ Something lovely to say?