Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Wordless{ish} Wednesday: Lovely touch ups!

{Some lovelies from yesterday's Touch Up Tuesday. Please, do enjoy our the Wordless{ish} Wednesday. I've included a link up from the Paper Mama blog if you'd like to join in. Feel free to grab the link up to share for your Wordless{ish} Wednesday too.}

{AJ Kreations}
{A Sorta Fairytale}
{The Bonnie 5}
The before image for the photo below is so hard to see, it's awesome that she created this! Lovely.
{Never Ruin a Good Picture}
{My Life Mixed with My Photography}
{Stephanie Maylene Photography}

{I could keep going on and adding more wonderful touch up photos... but, I'm out of time! You guys are so talented! Lovely.}





3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh...thanks Chelsey! I'm so glad you liked my touch-up. I feel all special now! :-)

    I've been so bad about finding time to comment on my favorite blogs, but I'm reading and enjoying every one of your posts - especially those with sweet Ruari! :-) Thanks again, you made my day! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I've never had any of my photos "liked" before! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent work. I really need to spend some time with my photoshop!

    ReplyDelete

❤ Something lovely to say?